DD Audio is so much more than just car stereo speakers. Introducing a new live event for the creative community: DD Audio 2018 #SpeakerSeries. Twice a year, DD Audio will invite interesting and exciting people to speak with audiences about visionary marketing tactics, the use of technology and innovative approaches to starting or running a small business, personal brand or passion project.
Our inaugural event will feature Jabee Williams and be hosted by Kyle Golding. Jabee is a multi-talented Emmy award-winning rap artist from Oklahoma City, OK who has been a DD Audio ambassador since 2015. Hear about artist/business partnerships, product endorsement and the power of collaboration from one of OKC’s brightest voices in music and community. Kyle is an award-winning creative professional with 30+ years of business experience. He’s known for his No BS style of communicating as the host of the Beers And Branding live events, co-host of the #NeoMarketing podcast and his #SaturdayMorningHustle social media videos.
Join us for a casual but informative conversation about inspired ideas and practical execution from Jabee and Kyle along with food and craft beer (over 21 with ID) from local partners. FREE WITH RSVP ONLY. Please reserve your spot today.
DD Audio will also be providing door prize drawings, including DD Audio headphones. There will be plenty of time for networking before the program and Q/A. Everyone will also get a chance to tour the Project 3810 facility and meet everyone involved in this new office, co-working and start-up space for entrepreneurs and small business. Later in 2018, we will have new guest speakers and topics based on your feedback.
- When: Thursday, May 24th, 2018
- Time: 5:30pm Networking, 6:00-6:45pm Program, 6:45-7:00pm Q/A
- Place: Project 3810 Event Center
- Cost: Free
- Host: Kyle Golding, CEO of The Golding Group
- Special Guest: Jabee Williams, Emmy award-winning rapper, DD Audio Ambassador, Partner at Tower Theatre & Community Space Coordinator for The Auditorium at The Douglass
- Presenting Sponsor: DD Audio
- Supporting Sponsors: The Golding Group & Project 3810